Training in Budgeting and Accounting System (TIBAS)
- Preparing Budget Estimates including Revised Estimates, Budget Cycle, Budget Forecasting and Profiling.
- New concept in budgeting: Gender sensitive budget, Social safety net budgeting, District budgeting, Public Private Partnership(PPP).
- Budgetary reform process in Bangladesh – Definition and features of MTBF & MTMF, Budget call circular and Ministry budget framework.
- Mobilization of Resources for financing GoB Budget and Foreign Aid.
- Expenditure Monitoring and Budgetary Control Techniques and related Rules.
- Public Debt and Cash Management.
- Core Financial Rules and Regulations and Issues relating to timely settlement of claims.
- 13 digit Budget and Accounting Classification and its importance as a tool for economic analysis.
- Monetary Policy and the Role of Bangladesh Bank.
- Non-development and Development Budget, Fund Release Procedures and Delegation of Financial Power
- Government Accounting System in Bangladesh: Accounting circles, Flow of accounts between CGA,CAOs, DCAs, DAOs, UAOs and MOF. iBAS, bank Windows.
- Project Planning and Approval Process; Implementation and Monitoring Procedure; Overall Project Management.
- Project Accounting and Reporting System in Bangladesh.
- Internal Control and Internal Audit.
- Reconciliation of Accounts between Executive departments and Accounting Offices.
- PPR 2008.
- SAI Bangladesh. Government Audit. Types of Audit. Stages of Audit execution. Role of PAC.
- Right Approach to Settlement of Audit Observations.
- Corruption: concepts, causes and prevention.
- Dowry: A Social Curse.